Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MYKADS ARE GIVEN TO ILLEGALS?





Written by Admin
Tuesday, 11 May 2010 00:00

By: DR FELIX CHONG KAT FAH

I read with amusement the NRD’s reply to my statement about how Illegals are overloading Sabah’s Health Services published in the Daily Express on 25th April 2010.

I must thank the prompt reply given by the National Registration Department (NRD) Public Relation Officer, Jainisah Mohd Noor, but unfortunately I cannot agree with her premise that No MyKads has ever been given to illegals.

I start by seeking clarification to the Home Ministry’s plans to legitimize the stay of 69,000 IMM13 holders by giving them MyKads, thereby according them not only Malaysian citizenship but the Identity code of ‘12’ which means they were born in Sabah, although they were born in a foreign country and also automatically giving them the status of Bumiputras with all the inherent benefits.



Paparan selanjutnya sila layari : www.sabahkini.net

No comments: